Me and Mathematics

Me and Mathematics, these both words start with M, what a coincidence, yeah?! But we both are completely different from each other. Mathematics has many problems and it finds us to do the solutions and I'm the one who even don't know what my problem is with Mathematics. But I'm grateful towards mathematics as it teaches me that every problem has a way to get the solution. Oh sorry! Not only one, there are many ways for the solution though it requires some time to get it.  So, mathematics is always a hope for me. I can learn about addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to add friends, well-wisher, subtract enemies, multiply happiness and divide sorrows from Mathematics. Actually, I didn’t know the value of mathematics before and always used to stay away from it. But who knew Mathematics will be among my one of the major courses in future study. Now, I am trying my best to be a friend with Mathematics but don’t know why it always remind me of those days when I used to hate it. It seems like Mathematics was waiting a long for its day to come. And today I’m the victim of its malice. But how hard the situation would be I will make me to be loved by Mathematics one day.

Comments

Popular Posts