No, money is consider everything !!
No, money is consider everything !!
In the context of developing countries , developed countries , also either in context of town or in context of village , Money is consider as everything .
I'm in dilemma thinking about who was that the great person who started this system .
I don't say money is not very big thing but I repeat money shouldn't be considered as everything.
I don't know why I take money as negative terms , I take money for all criminal things , money makes division in the family , it makes bad bond among families, friends , creates violence , changes a very good person into a worst selfish person , also creates unnecessary competition among peoples.
even for a small amount of money huge mass of people divided into parts , unity suddenly changes into separation.
but , but , but
people are compelled to do so .
cause money is considered as everything.
To do every little work from educating a child , for health purpose , to do clothing things , for shelters and for many more things money is obviously necessary , so how , one can ignore the term that money is not considered as everything ????
Comments
Post a Comment